this course is designed with you in mind, to fit around you and your working commitments, because we know how hard it is to pursue something you love whilst working. with in the course you’ll learn some essential skills to kick start your career in makeup or help you pick up new skills and techniques if you’re already working in the industry.
you’ll receive 15 hours of expert training with Charlotte over the course of 5 days.
we wanted to bring you a course thats fun, hands on, not too intense (at the start) and most importantly educational.
Charlotte has had some amazing success’s from her pervious courses, some of her students are now working as makeup artists, after only attending the 5 night evening school, most of them only being beginners and new to the makeup world.
the Moto is ‘enjoy what you do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life’ … this is definitely incorporated into charlotte’s style of teaching.
with in this 5 Night course you will be taught some of these essential skills :
– basic makeup application
– how to perfect a smokey eye, incorporating colours and pigments of your choice.
– how to get makeup to last all day & night.
– how to colour match foundation, and what foundation is best for different skin types.
– how to sculpt the face with contour and highlight
– how to create different skin finishes, e.g. matte, dewy, full, medium and light coverage.
– how to take the perfect photograph.
all though you will learn these techniques, our courses are freestyled & tailor made to suit each individual, meaning we listen to you and teach you exactly what you want to learn.
this course will be hands on so you will need to bring your own make up & brushes along with you.